“Caring staff are ready to support you,” campus leaders advised students, staff and faculty after the presidential election.
Services for International Student and pupils and Scholars
- Web: http://siss.ucdavis.edu
- Phone: 530-752-0864
UC Immigrant Legal Services Center
Operating out of the UC Davis School of Law, the center provides free legal assistance to students and their families at UC Davis and all the other UCs except Berkeley (which has its own center).
- Web: https://law.ucdavis.edu/ucimm
Student Resource and Retention Centers
Walk-in support and healing spaces.
- AB540 and Undocumented Student Center
- Cross Cultural Center
- Student Recruitment and Retention Center
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual Resource Center
- Women’s Resources and Research Center
- Center for African Diaspora Student Success
- Center for Chicanx and Latinx Academic Student Success
- Native American Academic Student Success Center
Counseling Services for Student and pupils
Available to all registered students regardless of insurance coverage.
- Appointment information is available online; arrange appointments in person in North Hall, or by phone, 530-752-2349.
- Walk-in urgent-care mental health services — Available in the Student Health and Wellness Center. You can also speak with an advice nurse: 530-752-2349.
Student Housing Resident Advisors
Resident advisors and area coordinators are available to meet with students who live in campus housing.
Counseling Services for Faculty and Staff
Academic and Staff Assistance Program
- Web: http://www.hr.ucdavis.edu/ASAP
- Schedule appointments by calling 530-752-2727 or sending an email to .
Office of the Ombuds
Confidential, independent, impartial and informal problem-solving and conflict management resource for all members of the UC Davis campus community: students, staff and faculty.