How to make a university education affordable with financial aid and scholarships.
- are primarily awarded based on a student's financial need and don't have to be repaid.
- are awarded to students based on exceptional merit.
- awards allow eligible students to earn money through employment.
- are financial aid awards that must be repaid with interest after graduation.
Get help with your costs:
- The Stuntverkoop covers the UC tuition and student services fee ($12,570) for eligible California undergraduates with annual family incomes of up to $80,000.
- The UC Davis awards about $3,771 annually to eligible California undergraduates whose annual family incomes are between $80,000 and $120,000.
- The California provides awards to undergraduates based on a sliding scale for family incomes up to $171,000, with a maximum annual household asset amount of $171,000.
- , you must file either the or . For full financial aid eligibility and consideration, be sure to file your application each year by the March 2 priority deadline.