Our university excels in education, global research and helping students succeed. Check out how we are known for being affordable and a good investment.
- 99 graduate programs, with more than half interdisciplinary
- 38 percent of, typically working directly with faculty, postdoctoral researchers and graduate students
- 20:1 undergraduate student-to-faculty ratio
- Our offers the experience of a selective liberal arts college with the resources and opportunities of a world-class research university
- Our world-renowned faculty care about their students’ success and are focused on educating them for a competitive world
- You’ll have access to 10 million items in the university's , including books, journals, music and maps, in print and digital formats
We welcome international students, offering , including , and classes that connect you to UC Davis’ culture.
1,300 UC Davis students each year attending 50- programs led by our own instructors in 30- countries, and many other programs through the and independent providers.
Friends, fun and community
Make your choice from more than including academic groups,, , and .
Into athletics? We’ve got 23 athletics teams (14 for women, 9 for men);.
UC Davis students, faculty and staff volunteer more than 600,000 hours of community service per year.
We own sustainable
- 10th among 629 schools in the for sustainability policies, practices and programs
- 29 percent of is sustainably grown
- Our biodigester, invented here, has a daily capacity to turn 50 tons of waste into energy for the campus
- The Tercero Phase 3 student housing project received the highest possible rating of platinum from the U.S. Green Building Council
- Our West Village community is designed to generate all the energy the community needs, mostly through solar
We help you afford college
- In 2016-2017, 56 percent of our California resident undergraduates received enough gift aid to fully cover their base tuition and fees
- 51 percent of our students awarded baccalaureate degrees graduated debt free in 2016-2017
- About 75 percent of aid to undergraduates comes in the form of grants and scholarships
It’s a great return on your investment
Test excel: We’re 31st among the top 50 U.S. universities and colleges for.
Recent UC Davis graduates earn a median annual salary of $56,300, and experienced alumni are earning $94,600 in mid-career earnings, ranking us.
We’re a: In the U.S., UC Davis is 39th for in-state tuition and 64th for those paying out-of-state tuition.
Find more statistics about UC Davis Budget & Institutional Analysis' site.